Families on Lockdown Higher Risk for Burn Injuries
March 18, 2020
Professional Volunteer Burned While Cooking for the Homeless
July 31, 2018
Scott LaMaster, professional volunteer and founder of Taking it to the Streets, was cooking for the homeless when his commercial grill blew up right in front of him. Scott was rushed to the Grossman Burn Center at Research Medical Center and received treatment. Listen to Scott speak on the critical care, compassion and teamwork that made him a burn survivor.