Professional Volunteer Burned While Cooking for the Homeless


Scott LaMaster, professional volunteer and founder of Taking it to the Streets, was cooking for the homeless when his commercial grill blew up right in front of him. Scott was rushed to the Grossman Burn Center at Research Medical Center and received treatment. Listen to Scott speak on the critical care, compassion and teamwork that made him a burn survivor.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square